3-Day Practical Machinery Lubrication Seminars
Based on the International Council for Machinery Lubrication (ICML) Body of Knowledge for Machinery Lubrication Technician (MLT) and Machinery Lubrication Analyst (MLA), this hands-on course is designed to give you not just the theory but practical tools you can use to help transform your lubrication program.
Instructors with decades of in-plant experience provide “how-to” guides for each major area of lubrication best practice. You will complete the course knowing why the suggested changes work and how you can implement them in your organization.
Package that together with hands-on labs and demonstrations, and you’ll have a great experience while building your knowledge of practical machinery lubrication.
What the course delivers:
- Understand how lubricants work, how to create lubricant specifications for different types of machines, and how to manage their condition.
- Learn how to optimize and manage lubrication PMs.
- Learn how to select an oil or a grease, the most effective application method, and how to determine the optimum application amount and frequency.
- Learn how to identify, prevent, and remediate lubricant contamination.
- Learn how to design, manage and utilize a world-class lubricant storage, handling and dispensing system.
- Understand the key elements and uses of oil analysis.
- Learn how to modify equipment for lubrication, inspection, oil analysis, and contamination control. Learn how to identify gaps in your program and create a game plan for success.
2014 Upcoming Dates:
- March 11 - 13: Sanford, North Carolina (sponsored by Lubrication Engineers and Pfizer)
- May 20 - 22: Nashville, Tennesee
- June 24 - 26: Mansfield, Massachusetts (sponsored by New England Controls)
Remember, these dates may be subject to change. Contact us for the latest information.